Also as a senior home: Family hotel at the SP
This lovely family hotel is based in Bojnice, Slovakia, which is a wonderful small touristic town with a romantic castle, famous SPA and a zoo.
The hotel is a big house with 16 rooms and apartments (altogether 36 beds), a restaurant with a capacity of more than 50 people, a SPA and relax center with swimming-pool, whirl-pools, saunas, fitness for at least 20 persons and a big conference space and private salon for 20 people. The hotel has been built in 2002 and has been working since 2003.
The building area is 2153 m2.
Plot: 0,5 hectare of land belongs to the hotel.
The hotel has 2 wings:
• 1st floor: one 2-rooms suite 69 m2, and one-room suite 46 m2
• 2nd floor: 4 rooms x 36 m2 and one 2-rooms suite 61.5 m2
• 3rd floor: 4 rooms x 36 m2 and one 2-rooms suite 61.5 m2
• 4th floor: 2 x 53.7 m2 suites and 2 x 78 m2 3-rooms suites
• Office: 47.7 m2
• Utility rooms: 50 m2
• Conference hall 53.5 m2
• Restaurant 296 m2 with 2 separate halls: 108 m2 and 44 m2
• 6 offices for rent with separate door. The total area 283 m2
• Office apartment 48 m2
• SPA with pool and fitness. The pool size is 10 x 8 m with backflow. But for that, in the SPA you will find 2 whirlpools, 2 herbal baths, one Finnish sauna and one extra place for one more sauna, 2 massage rooms, fitness center and solarium. Totally 366 m2.
The hotel is situated close to the forest with no noises from outside and in 5 min walk to the town center with the sites.
Famous Bojnice SPA resort and local airport are in 15 min walk. The hotel is situated in 30 min drive to the ski slopes. In the same time it is located in 10 min drive from Prievidza city with more than 50 000 inhabitants.
Bojnice is close to such cites as Vienna and Budapest (just 2.5 hours’ drive). It is one of the most beautiful towns in central Europe and in the latest years its popularity is rapidly grown.