The rating compilers assessed the cities according to 12 criteria, including rental rates and the number of migrants.
The Italian newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore has published its quality of life rating for 2022 which marked Italian cities and provinces with the best living conditions by age group. Categories include "children" (0-10 years old), "young people" (18-35 years old), and "seniors" (over 65 years old).
The compilers of the rating evaluated the cities of Italy according to the following criteria:
- general migration balance;
- youth entrepreneurship;
- sports grounds;
- municipal administrators under 40 years old;
- rent (prices and availability);
- number of marriages;
- rent gap between the center and the suburbs;
- the average age of birth of children;
- nightlife (bars and discos);
- university graduates;
- youth unemployment rate.
Results. In 2022, the best cities to live in Italy were Aosta, Piacenza, and Cagliari. Aosta won first place as the best city in Italy for children, while Piacenza became the best city for young people, and Cagliari became the best city for the elderly and pensioners.
In addition to Aosta, Piacenza, and Cagliari, other cities have received high marks and are among the best cities to live in Italy:
- The first five positions in the rating of the quality of life of children in Italy for 2022 are occupied by Aosta, Arezzo, Siena, Florence, and Udine.
- Piacenza, Ferrara, Ravenna, Vercelli, and Cremona occupy the top five positions in the rating of the quality of life of young people in Italy for 2022.
- The first five positions in the rating of the quality of life of pensioners in Italy for 2022 are occupied by Cagliari, Bolzano, Trento, Rome, and Nuoro.
Инсайды и аналитика рынка зарубежной недвижимости от Prian.info
Quoting conditions of Prian.info materials